InDesign: Business Card

 

Business Cards







Artist statement: 

    Creating artistic business cards for myself in two versions will be challenging, especially learning to use InDesign Abode at the same time. At first, I wanted to use one of the art pieces I created in the past in my card, but I wasn’t sure how. I have inspiration online about a person who created their business card as an artist. I decided to change the version of the original colors with one of my art pieces. I have chosen to use the shades of pink with the help of Abode Illustrator since the background will be light pink and another version in the back for a closer look. Also added some little elements if someone was like a post on social media since the viewer is looking at one of my art pieces. Also, I added an introduction in the front and showed the purpose on the back of the card because it's going to be about me as an artist and animator in the future. 



 

    In my second business card, I took another inspiration online but made it my way. I have already included a physical piece in my last card, then why not add something digital, like creating an avatar of myself. So, I made an avatar that looks close enough like myself with the help of an online website to created one. Instead of putting stars everywhere , I decided to add some elements or pictures related to art, such as a paintbrush, iPad drawing, and a canvas for the viewer to get the idea that the business is about an artist. Also, I added more icons with positive reinforcement on the back of the card to get the people a more welcoming feeling from seeing the card. Especially, a person making an art piece since I will be doing it for a price if someone ever contacts me from the card

Comments

Popular Posts