Photoshop Homework 2

  Photoshop Homework 2 

  • Find 1 image you think it would be tough to photoshop yourself into


Seeing this image makes me challenging to come up with ideas on how to fit myself. Putting myself on the side won't work because I will be cut out of the whole picture. Also, if I put myself in the middle, I would destroy the shadow within the image unless I somehow created the shadow figure. 

  • Find 1 image that inspired you or gave you an idea for the "Somewhere" project. 



This picture inspires me that you still create an image within small tights that seem impossible to fit but still accomplish in the end. So, I still try to look at photos, even if it seems impossible to make myself part of the picture. 


  • Find 1 sets of images that made you laugh. 

This image made to laugh as soon as I saw it for the first time since the person who created the second picture decided to use women's jeans with very hairy legs to be able to complete their mission at the end. 

  • Find an illusion you think you might want to recreate it.


Looking at the images of how it was created by small toys from a long distance gives a new different perspective which leads me shocking reaction for the first time. It makes me want to try their method by using small items I can find around me and creating a new picture or world. 


Comments

Popular Posts